Saturday, February 23, 2013

Brooklyn Water Bagels

bagels
 
Since I left New York, finding good bagels has been hard.  Non New York bagels are soft inside and out.  A good New York bagel has a really crunchy crust and a nice soft inside.  At the Abaco Italian Festival a few months back, my Mom spotted this Brooklyn Water Bagels tent and bought a few to try.  O my were they good and we have been buying bagels their ever since.  They use a water filtration system that they call Brooklnized.

 
water works table

While looking at their website today I found that they opened a Brooklyn Water Pizza & Pasta Co. in Palm Beach Gardens.  I really what to take a trip to try it.  The pizza place only has one location but the bagel place has multiple locations in Florida and a few in other states.  If you are ever in an area where you could stop and try it, I recommend you do!!!

1 comment: